Music Suggestions

Do you guys listen to music? Any favorite artists/songs/albums/genres? I used to listen to a lot of alternative rock, but lately I’ve been listening to mostly folk rock/soft rock.

1 Like

i listen to cloud rap sometimes and stuff like chvrches. im into electronic/poppy stuff as of late. I have to listen to music all day or I become agitated

1 Like

Highwayman
Wandrin star
The gambler
The pilgrim
Was only 19
I like that
These are the songtitels of my favorite. songs at the moment.

1 Like

I don’t listen to music at all anymore. But, I play it on my digital piano. Mostly classical and older pop rock tunes like the Beatles and other soft rock or jazz tunes. I enjoy playing. But, not performing. I get too anxious to perform for more than one or two people.

When I was a young woman, I used to listen to music constantly. Mostly hard rock, soft rock and pop, and R & B. Never country, folk, jazz or classical. I guess I changed a lot in my old age.

2 Likes

Have a look at the 'What are you listening to now " thread. Lot’s and lot’s of great music selected by people who use these boards!

2 Likes

@ablue introduced me to Alt-J recently, which I really love.

I like almost all music but I tend to stick to a genre or specific band depending on my mood etc. I will just listen to the same song on repeat for a few days if I really love it.

2 Likes

I do the same thing with songs.

1 Like

Blue October all time favorite band a lot of great songs to help you get through life

1 Like

For fun I like old ‘70s funk, like Tower of Power. Their self-titled album is good, with “What Is Hip,” "Get Yo’ Feet Back on the Ground," and “Soul Vaccination” being the funkiest. That was 1973. Old Motown, like The Jackson 5, I take pleasure in, too. ABC was a good one, I thought.

3 Likes

I’m listening to Of Monsters and Men right now.

I’m kind of all over the place with my music taste. I listen to mostly old music though. A lot of old country, metal, punk, classic rock, folk and Blues.

Edit to add: I also love a lot of old soul music. Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, Al Green, Marvin Gaye etc.

3 Likes

Alexi Murdoch and Naturally 7. Oh and U2

1 Like

Guitars, drums and vocals.

3 Likes

I love :heart:️ Spanish guitar. And flamenco :dancer:t5: :notes: music

More good music

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.