Most of the time I am silly

Most of the time, when I’m alone,
I have imaginary conversations,
I make silly gestures, i talk gibberish,
I laugh, i cry.

1 Like

I’m up all night tonight. Is that strange? I always feel guilty, irresponsible. I often go to sleep at eight in the evening. I think about people working jobs they hate. And I suffer terrible from my illness so much of the time. But I’m doing better and I feel guilty for not working. I’m not able to work anymore. It’s good to be silly.

1 Like

And I live in my imagination.

1 Like

I can’t work either

If nobody see u why u bother Om :slight_smile:

what i mean is u suffer from a disease as iam we cant be normal .
its small thing if u look silly when u are alone dont let it down u.

1 Like

Thank you, my friend.
It’s too embarrassing
but most of all it’s exhausting.
Mentally I’m exhausted.

Shouting, crying, laughing hysterically,
saying stereotypical phrases,
singing stupid lyrics, I’m drained

1 Like

its emparassing for those who dont know your condition , having no hands it might look and feel embarrasing but its not.

i understand u are exhausted,if i was u i would tell my brother to take me to 3 days trip somewhere beautiful and peaceful(depends what u like).

u have to fight symptoms as others here must do the same !

1 Like

I feel silly 2 but in diffrent ways while i can type and answer someone .i have dificulty to answer someone in real cause i think other things or iam not good to answer when they have fun on me.

but i have accepted its getting better if u talk much everyday something i dont do with people.( it was worst before some years)

1 Like

Same here, talking gibberish, singing, uttering strange sounds, sometimes even dancing, but mostly when happy.

When I’m sad it all stops, and a dark silence falls over me.

1 Like

When I’m happy, i get disorganized cos
I can’t handle it.
When I’m sad, i get disorganized cos
I can’t handle it.

1 Like

Today in the morning, voices told me
that silence is the gift of Goddess Annette.

I had a few voices today.

Silence is gold.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.