Might go in for a walk-in appointment tomorrow

Wish me luck friends. I haven’t been doing very good lately. Seeing agents everywhere and the voice is telling me terrible things constantly.

Thank you for reading. :v:

5 Likes

I’m glad you’re aware and making a healthy choice. Hope you get the help you’re looking for!

3 Likes

Thank you, at the very least I will call my pdoc and leave a message.

Things are just getting very bad, ya know?

I want to move out of my apartment really bad - I swear it’s haunted (I live in an elderly home - but I am one of the young residents).

Thank you again and take care.

1 Like

Good luck @Chrishasheart
Hang in there!

1 Like

Thank you @Wave you are a kind soul. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope everything turns out for the best @Chrishasheart.

Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you @anon84763962! Take care :v:

1 Like

take care of yourself @Chrishasheart, usually the only time I get in to see my pdoc early is if my therapist notices something off about me

1 Like

Thank you @cbbrown Yeah it’s often best to catch a psychosis early on. And I think I’ve been trying to deal with it too long on my own.

Take care :v:

1 Like

Best of luck. It sounds like you still have good insight.

1 Like

Thank you @everhopeful I try, I try very hard to keep good insight. It’s hard though.

I am in search of the “ultimate reality” haha.

1 Like

Im doing the same tomorrow good luck

1 Like

Thank you, good luck to you as well @Zero

1 Like

@Chrishasheart It’s really good that you’re being proactive and reaching out for help. Maybe consider doing both — leave your pdoc a message and go for a walk-in appointment.

2 Likes

Thank you @Moonbeam :slight_smile: That all sounds like a good idea.

2 Likes

I got to scared to go, did you make it in?

1 Like

Hi @Zero I did call and left a message, my pdoc called me back fairly quickly.

She basically said that I am already on enough medication, and to try and use some coping skills.

Sorry if my post is a little late - I don’t have a steady net connection. Hope you’re well. Take care :v:

1 Like

Im going tomorrow im not doing good my meds aren’t helping my sisters gonna take me so i go I hope you feel better

1 Like

Thank you, I am feeling better. I hope you feel better soon too. Take care :v:

2 Likes