Memory issues

Who here has a really difficult time remembering things? I struggle with basic things and can watch a tv show and get to the end with no idea what happened. It really sucks …

2 Likes

Just try to make your brain follow the words, it works for me but sometimes yeah theres days where the memory sucks

2 Likes

Memory can be be unreliable. Just focusing on whats happening can be difficult too.

2 Likes

Important stuff I don’t forget but other stuff I do forget sometimes.

4 Likes

yea i can watch movies/shows again and again without knowing what exactly happened in it again.
My memory i bad all round though these days.

2 Likes

Yeah same. It’s really frustrating because it often stops me from watching things. Now I’m at the point where people won’t even talk to me about movies or shows much because they know I don’t watch. It really feels like I’m missing out on a chance to connect with people on something.

I’ve found that putting on closed captions or subtitles help a bit.

3 Likes

I’ve had bad memory issues. I’m looking for a supplement.

1 Like

Mine’s a bit like the curate’s egg. I’ve lost count of the times I’ve had overly sweet coffee because I’ve put 2 sweeteners in,forgot and added 2 more.

1 Like

Yes, I have had issues with memory and attention and cognition. However, I do not feel it is hopeless. I think that there are things I can consciously do to improve.

1 Like

My memory is fine. Atm. But when I am anxious or stressed, it is really bad.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.