Me and the other schizophrenics on the street

hi to all :smile:
in fact I feel quite uncomfortable with other schizophrenics in the street. I feel like they are like me and I feel bad… you know already that I am not so cool but I also have some kind of fear of them and the fear to always be in bad shape… and you, how are you around other crazy people in the streets? I don’t know how to get out of this in fact :/…

Yep. Fear of homelessness creeps on me when I see homeless people talking to themselves on the street. I don’t feel uncomfortable with stable and medicated people with sz.

ok minniie I see. but me I am afraid of the madness I think… I am too obsessed with it probably. I am wondering how ill gonna survive this? the aps never helped me for that kind of thoughts minniie, really. it will be 5 years since I am on aps…

I don’t think you’re mad right now. I often think about you and wonder if you realize you were worse without them. That’s why I keep saying you would benefit from therapy, it would help your insight.

I am keeping my dosage of 5 mg, for the moment its cool… its just my mystic fear of the madness, of my demons and specially, the probable aggression of others. I also feel like not cool person,thats the truth :(…

I think you’re a very sweet person. You live in fear of the illness, maybe accepting that you have it and trying to understand your cycles and the way the illness acts on you might help you.

Is this fear of hurting others always there, do you have actual thoughts of hurting others or are you just affraid you might?

I have the fear of the judgement of othersm I think I probably think that I am a bad person…I don’t know how I am functioning right now, probably I have the fear that I can hurt the others yes…cause I am miserable in my thoughts,unhappy also…I am sure that ill never touch anyone, for this I am sure… but when I am in a bad shape I envy my friends, I wanna live without borders also, I have this obsession of a perfect life… now I have it less now that I am on meds, I am less derealisated yes :slight_smile: I am even afraid of children right now,fear of rejection in fact… from where does this come all that fear for god sake? I don’t have a clue…

Do you know you’re a bad person? What makes you believe that?