Many things to mention, need a boost and some help

Hello,

I looked up the side effects of invega this morning (the drug I’m on) because I noticed I’m shuffling to the tram in the morning, not walking. It wears off by about midday but I’m holding poor posture no matter how hard I try to correct it and I’m taking baby steps.

For lack of a better way to describe it, I look like I have mild cerebral palsy.

I’ll bring it up with my pdoc next appointment but what do you think? This has been going on for a few months.

Also, I’m glum. A coworker had a go at me about the way I do my work today. He said I shouldn’t hold over a certain type of correspondence because it’s “not fair” (meaning it doesn’t accurately reflect stats, it might make me look like I have more work to do than I actually do which is not true). It was totally out of the blue, we weren’t even conversing when he decided to bring this up to me.

I’ve had it with the attitudes in this team. I caught him bragging to two other team members how he had a go at me later in the morning.

I applied for my library and information services diploma today. Hopefully I’ll get in. That way I can cut down my hours even more at work and focus on an exit plan.

Anyone got a hug they can spare? Thanks for reading

5 Likes

Hugs! I’m sorry this happened. People can be mean, and it was none of your coroner’s business anyway. I hope you get into the library sciences program and that you do well with it.

1 Like

((An infinite number of hugs)) for turtle !

Turtle you’re doing great at work. You’re surviving office politics and office bitchiness. Those are the toughest things about working in an office. I couldn’t do it.

You’re married to a great guy. Work is just a job.

I hope you get into that diploma. Fingers crossed for you.

As for the invega , then yeah, bring it up with your doctor definetely. I wish I could help on that.

4 Likes

Hugs)))) to @anon84763962!
This shall pass.
Hang in there @anon84763962! :sunny:

1 Like

Big hug to you, @anon84763962!!!

Definitely call your doctor about the side effects. That’s not good to live with!

1 Like
4 Likes

Thanks all.

I’ve had to quit therapy because I can’t afford it and I wasn’t really getting anything out of it.

I wanted cbt and i got talk therapy.

Problem is that I have really shitty coping mechanisms for stress.

1 Like

Have you considered getting workbooks from the internet or amazon? @anon54386108 might be able to recommend something.

3 Likes

Turtle. I can’t give you a floating ghost hug. That was so cute. Hugs! It will be cool.

Love. No matter what. You know that you are doing your job. A duck will dive through the water and stay dry inside. That’s your job. Dive to catch your fish and let all the cold water slip off of you. Peace

2 Likes

I’ve heard some good things about the “CBT Toolbox”,

I hate to kick this thread to someone else,

But I think @Montezuma has it.

3 Likes

Yes Goldenrex, I do own the CBT Toolbox. That one is supposed to be a really good one.

@anon84763962 Mind over Mood is also a pretty good CBT book. I had a hard time kinda getting into it, but I haven’t really applied much of it to myself.

I’m sorry that you’re not feeling so well, take care. :v:

6 Likes

I ended up leaving work half an hour early and the elevator stopped for a woman and her doggie to get in.

2 Likes

big hugs @anon84763962

2 Likes

Hey, i will do you one better @anon84763962, how about a Big Hug and a piggy back ride?

2 Likes

Oh … you’re the best! I’d LOVE a piggy back ride!

2 Likes

We’re Off!!!

3 Likes

I love it!

Shitty day. Cried on the tram to work.

2 Likes

Sorry to here that @anon84763962 I hope today is turning out to be stellar for you.

1 Like

Hope today is better for you T.

1 Like

I think I’ll go into work today, maybe just a little later than normal though. I’ll go to the post office first.

3 Likes