Man loving my new haircut

I used to have very thick hair but I am thinning out a bit now. For some reason this makes it look better when it’s short.

7 Likes

Yeah I am 43 and my hair is thinner than it used to be.

2 Likes

My hair was extremely thick up until I was about 49 years old, then, a lot of it fell out. At 59 now, my hair is a lot thinner. And you’re right. Thin hair looks a lot better short.

3 Likes

My hair is very thick

3 Likes

Don’t worry Jimbob it’s not the end of the world! My hairline has slowly been receding over the past few years and i’m 30. I think i’ll be bald by 40 something.

2 Likes

My last barber also told me I was going grey. I am in my late 30s

2 Likes

I have the occasional gray hair. Still not a lot. I think it happens to everyone Jimbob! Least you’ll have some hair when it does.

2 Likes

I think when my hair line starts receding I will just shave it. I think that is the best look for receding hair

3 Likes

Lucky you…mine has changed…it’s still there but not so volomous anymore :frowning:

I have to shove it up with my hands to give it more volume sigh. Life

2 Likes

I think it’s natural for men’s hair to thin to some degree with age. That doesn’t always mean you’ll go bald.

2 Likes

How long was it before, was it always short?

2 Likes

Wasn’t long but I hadn’t cut it since before Xmas

2 Likes

Dont think a shaved head would suit me lol, I would look like a serial killer.

2 Likes

It is a risk. With me a difference of 5mm in shaved hair length distinguishes between ok and criminal

2 Likes

Got some gray hairs. Started at 30 something.

3 Likes

I need a new haircut. Haven’t gone since September. Don’t know who I would go to though…

2 Likes

same here, i have grey on the side and a little slither in the middle of my fringe, i’m growing it a bit more now lol, i may need to go to a proper barbers again :confused:

no thinning though lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.