Man I haven't had fun in a long time

Man a haven’t had fun in a long time, son of a -----.

3 Likes

Hard to do anything fun so don’t blame you/

2 Likes

Our illness is a prison.

3 Likes

It is. ———————
———-

2 Likes

I haven’t really had fun in a long time either, but it’s because of the anhedonia

2 Likes

I remember I was sitting at work one day (this was a few months ago when I still worked). It was a slow day, so I sat down in the breakroom. All my coworkers started goofing off and having fun, and it felt like I couldn’t join in on the fun. That’s when I realized how much I was missing out on. I try not to dwell on those kinds of things though.

2 Likes

this also happened to me in several places, the first time it was at school, then at parties near my house and at the zoo

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve just found it’s unhealthy to dwell on it. The more you think about it the more depressing it is.

1 Like

Sorry, I should shut it cause I’m sort of dwelling on it now…

1 Like

My bad 15151515

Im do some chores today to some music. And coffee in the morning.

2 Likes

@gecko how is your rent situation

Uh, still haven’t figured it out. Ill have to wait till tomorrow to deal with it. I think I’m still good for a couple weeks (if I get a job before then) since I took out a $1000 loan from the bank. Kinda living on the edge right now though.

I didn’t mean to derail this thread to make it about me, my bad

@Jake ake what do you miss fun wise?

Actually, I went on a run tonight, and I’m slightly able to enjoy youtube videos right now. It’s a good feeling.

Good - I’m gonna try for a good day

1 Like

Don’t you have drums?! Drums are my hobby! Fun fun fun ! I haven’t done anything that cost more than a overpriced pack of cigarettes lately except drums and watching youtube music videos lol

1 Like

Eating is fun and I have nice relaxing fun when I’m taking a bath. It’s soothing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.