Man I have a grocery delivery coming and I am freaking out

Just stupid stuff like what if they can’t find my flat etc. Really stressed.

Tbh I reckon my default position right now is just to be stressed. It just latches onto stuff to crystallise into an anxious thought

6 Likes

what you getting? i’ve been meaning to get a shopping down for ages :frowning: just been tired :confused:

2 Likes

Just like frozen stuff like McCain chips and birds eye chicken dippers

1 Like

That’s a great analogy

1 Like

Did you get your groceries, @anon94176359?

1 Like

They have not arrived yet

3 Likes

It’s hard for me to get out some sometimes I do the delivery. I love it. Don’t be scared. It’s awesome. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

i got my shopping :slight_smile:

idk why it takes me so long to get them :confused:

1 Like

do they come right in and put it in your fridge and freezer?

no way.

1 Like

I now do in store grocery shopping. However I get the same kind of thoughts if I ever had to do an online grocery shop , as this place isn’t easy for people to get to.

Then there’d be the issue of getting the groceries up a flight of steps.

1 Like

For some reason I absolutely love grocery shopping. I’m just ocd and I have to go up and down each and every aisle even if I don’t need anything on that aisle. I spend hours at the grocery store.

3 Likes

can you do mine please, i’ll pay you :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

What I haaate about grocery deliveries is wen they send u replacement products and you are not notified of this until they reach your door

3 Likes

I would love to! I wouldn’t mind helping everyone here by doing their shopping

2 Likes

Do you live in upstate New York?

2 Likes

Just think of it as like a pizza delivery. I’m assuming that doesn’t stress you out?

1 Like

no, i’m across the pond as they say (uk) lol

1 Like

Well, that’s a little too far away! Lol! But if you’d like to pay for my vacay to Europe I’d be more then happy to stop in and bring you groceries! :hugs::hugs:
I bet the grocery stores over there are amazing! Part of what takes me so long is if I see an item that I’ve never heard of I get excited and I’ll start researching about it immediately. It’s the chef in me. I bet in the UK stores I would be there forever researching the things I can’t find here! I love learning about different foods and things that are popular in other countries! It’s like Disneyland for me!

5 Likes

my gf want goats cheese macaroni but its only in usa

1 Like

Strangley enough im just as nervous when my shoppings delivered. No @Daze shopping here is dumped at your front door (usually iceland) and they dont put it away.

Im right near the supermarket, so i get mine early in the delivery slot usually.

2 Likes