Man I have a grocery delivery coming and I am freaking out

No but i do! 1515

Are you near the Lake George area?

Don’t think so. I’m in WNY near PA. Mountains.

5 Likes

Jim,
I get that way sometimes. What helps me is writing down pros and cons… it may help you see that, yes, this might happen, but it likely wont. It takes practice. You’re smart, resourceful, kind, and able.

I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!

2 Likes

There’s 3 recipes you can make her! She’ll love you forever! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I live in the Adirondack mountains

Do you know Olean? I’m not too far from there.

Thanks for all the replies folks. The delivery slot was updated to 18:20 to 18:40. I have to admit I was getting nervous.

But the guy arrived early which helped the situation. He was a really nice delivery guy. Left him glowing feedback on the website.

So operation groceries delivered was a success!

8 Likes

I’ve never had groceries delivered. Isn’t it a lot more money to do it that way? I’m sure you pay a delivery fee and then tipping the delivery guy?

1 Like

I’ve never heard of it, but I just looked it up and it’s a 5 hour drive from me. Still too far away to go shopping for you. But if you lived closer I wouldn’t have minded helping you out! I love doing stuff for others!

1 Like

Here you spend a minimum of £40 and you get the delivery for around £1.50 to £4.50 depending on the delivery slot

I’m sure you tip too for something like this right? I don’t know how it works in other countries but I know here in the U.S. every other kind of delivery people expect to get tipped.

1 Like

As far as I know folk don’t tip grocery delivery guys here in the uk. At least not to my knowledge

I just looked it up and while tipping isn’t mandatory it’s expected. I figured as much. Most people say they tip $1 per grocery bag unless the weather is bad then they tip a little more. I New the typical 20% would be too much for groceries but I guess between $5-$7 dollars for a tip is what I would do if I used this kind of service.

i thought it was still 15%

No it went up to 18% awhile ago, but 20% is pretty much the norm.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.