Magic : a track by yours truly :)

@Cragger @zwolfgang @lekkerhondje @DetunedGuitar

hey everyone this is a song i made today, hope you all like it. Any feedback would be appreciated as its not 100% done and still needs polishing. thanks!

11 Likes

hope you guys like it, i think its some of my best work tbh

1 Like

Keep going man. Do you do hip hop also?

1 Like

sounds good =D 151515

1 Like

Sounds great. Bravo man

1 Like

yea i do bro! i saw your post about collabing i would be down to!

1 Like

thanks @lekkerhondje haha i tried

@Om_Sadasiva thanks bro i appreciate it!!

3 Likes

It makes me think of motion, like maybe it could be a soundtrack to a movie. During a car chase, or a shoot out

Nice work :+1:

1 Like

haha thanks my man, i was thinking it kinda sounds like video game music or something. thanks again man

2 Likes

I like the classic goth touch :slightly_smiling_face:
Very good mr @ThePoet!
To me it sounds perfect.
Just would edit drums…

2 Likes

thanks a lot man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heck yea. i have a new song idea, i think with the right beat it would be Fire :fire:

let me know if your intrested

2 Likes

yea im down bro. ill be on the discord, youre on there right?

1 Like

Niiiice. I’d buy that right now. You tweak that up, that’s gonna be something. I wanna hear it with full bass.

3 Likes

Haha thanks bro i appreciate it!!!

1 Like

Definitely sounds like video game music to me but in the good way. It made me think about Castlrvania Symphony of the Night for some reason and a game called Astral Chain. I don’t really remember the music from Astral Chain but it does give me some fighting robots vibes or killing one of Dracula’s cronies music.

I think it’d be good music on a video game.

3 Likes

Lol thabks a lot man yea i tried to give it that spooky vibe with the organs. I appreciate ylur kindness haha thanks again

3 Likes

Really loved it, it sounded a bit like a Halloween track :slight_smile:

1 Like

ayyyyy thanks my man! haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.