Lowering libido

i am a male and i want to lower my libido. is there a drug or herbs effective in lowering libido?
also lowering testosterone would help regarding libido so how to lower testosterone as well?

Why do you want to lower your libido?

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?q=herbs+for+lowering+libido

Perhaps I incorrectly assumed that your web interface has access to most of what mine does.

2 Likes

this herb isnt available in my country

1 Like

because i have high libido and keep thinking of womens and i have intense fantasies and all of this affects my life and bothers me.

2 Likes

Well, maybe it isn’t available in your country for a reason. Who am I to interfere? :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

i am asking this question to know people experience about that issue which isnt available on the net!

That’s a good point.

1 Like

its ok i will wait for others here to help me.

1 Like

Every time u start to feel an urge, slam your peen between two hardcover books. That should do the job in a short time. :thinking:

1 Like

is it normal to have presisted sexual thoughts and fantasies? also is it normal that you have uncomfortable and aroused sensation of your gentile? that two issues i suffer from them now which started two months ago.

Sex is normal. Overacting sex is common. It’s a hard thing with sz but talk to your doctor. I was always a horny person since I was like old enough to enjoy it so masturbation was a thing and I don’t even know if it was more or less than anyone else…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.