Lost and confused

I feel like a have a sea of questions with no answers and I don’t know where to start. How do you answer a question that has no answer? Nothing makes sense and I just stumble around looking for answers finding none.

2 Likes

Like what kind of question? Give me one

2 Likes

I feel that way most of the time … Confused and alone looking for answers everywhere. Never truly find them though.

1 Like

Yes, I’m the same.

1 Like

Why can’t I fix myself? I can fix broken objects and give others advice for their problems, but when it comes to me I just seem to break what I try to fix, and never find any advice to give

2 Likes

You know the serenity prayer minus whether you believe in a god or not. Don’t drive yourself up a wall like I do. Idk how to answer quite well that but things do change. I can’t fix things either. Do you have a counselor?

3 Likes

Try giving advice to an imaginary person with your qualities.

2 Likes

That’s brilliant advice roxanna ! :sunny:

grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

4 Likes

I do, but I can’t ever find the words to describe what I feel when I’m talking to them

1 Like

im lost and confused for the most part. Comes with being a human being until we gradually find a way

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.