Schizophrenia.com

Long story... am I overreacting?

So, my dad is trying to sell some puppies… one lady contacted him and was interested in getting two. She came by this evening to look at them… well she ended up leaving with none and told my dad she’d come back with her son to pick em out… I had a few suspicions, so I asked my dad what her last name was… turns out her son is the 1 who took my virginity in high school and showed inappropriate photos of me around to everyone… so I started laughing when my dad told me her last name and I said “they are not coming back here…”

Am I overreacting? Or am I in the right to not want this guy to come out to our house?

I feel like I’m in the right…

1 Like

No one would want to deal with someone after that. Your response is normal

3 Likes

I would avoid them.

2 Likes

Ew. He definitely should not come back to your house.

2 Likes

Cool. I just feel kind of bad cause my dad would be losing out on money…
But I do NOT want that jerk out here

3 Likes

I wouldn’t either!

2 Likes

Oh my no. I fully agree with you that everyone should have nothing to do with someone like that.

1 Like

Definitely…
That’s what I’m wanting. Hopefully my dad will listen and not let them come back out here

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking…

@BadPandy

Thanks @Ooorgle

It would not be good for my mental health for him to come out to my house

2 Likes

If they do come back, then just make yourself as scarce as possible!

1 Like

Yeah… I mean he’s been out to my house before🙃

But it’s like… I do NOT want him anywhere near me or my family

@BadPandy

3 Likes

I’d say your response is right on the money. Who would want that a****** in your home

Is your dad aware of what he has done?

1 Like

You could always invite him over and accidentally kick him in the balls.

2 Likes

Absolutely not! That guy needs to be straightened out. That kind of mental cruelty is disgusting.

2 Likes

Hah, I told my dad and his response was just- “oh” so… he probably just didn’t know what else to say.

2 Likes

ROFL😂

@seksoempirico

2 Likes