Let's talk about tea!

I bought some tea today, and it’s very good!
There’s a black tea with rosehip and peach, and there’s another black “forest fruits” tea.

What kinds of teas do you all like?
As you can tell, I favor black tea.

My favourite is “Kolding The” which is a tea you can only get in the Danish town Kolding.
It’s got lots of various dried flowers and herbs, and it’s sweet and smooth.

8 Likes

Us brits drink a lot of tea but the stuff we drink is generally poor quality

4 Likes

I’ll take a strong cup of rooibos anyday, it is my go to.

3 Likes

I love English Breakfast and even Earl Grey. Has to be strong though, with milk but no sugar.

5 Likes

Yeah I gotta agree :sweat_smile:
English breakfast and Earl Grey are too bland for me

2 Likes

Never heard of forest fruits tea. I’d like to try some. I don’t like plain green or black tea. I like flavored teas. My dad gets something called sweet and spicy that is pretty good.

1 Like

My favorite tea is an herbal one called Bengal spice. I also love chai tea (just the tea bag - no milk), and green tea.

3 Likes

I get the odd different flavours of twinings tea bags, forest fruits and green thai tea, but its expensive here in uk - so only get it when its on offer in the supermarket.

My staple is Yorkshire tea. I actually use milk powder so its stronger with 3 sugars.

3 Likes

I love mint tea

2 Likes

I love green tea and camomile tea.

4 Likes

I like loose tea instead of tea bags. Sometimes I have an Earl grey tea.

3 Likes

I love:

• Chamomile lavender tea (iced)
  • Raspberry rose petal tea (hot or iced)
  • Lavender grey tea (hot)
  • London fog tea (hot) (my friend makes a great London fog tea)
  • Vanilla chai tea (hot or iced)
  • Occasionally, I love green tea (I have some jasmine green tea)
3 Likes

@Blossom

I love lavender tea. Very calming.

3 Likes

I guess I’m a little different. I like plain black tea with sweetener.

2 Likes

I drink a lot of green and white tea, and some black tea, all with sweetener. Several cups a day. All 3 teas come from the same plant they are just harvested at different times and processed differently.

I love green and white tea with lemon.

2 Likes

I don’t drink tea anymore, even though I used to love tea with lavender. But I like my tea sweet and with milk and I didn’t want to add more calories and sugar to my day.

1 Like

I love a fresh Darjeeling.

Gosh! Now I want some tea.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.