Let's talk about NACHOS!

I’m dreaming about nachos. What are your favorite toppings? Are you picky about nachos?

Bonus points, share a pic of your ideal nachos!

Nachos2-410x273

10 Likes

Do olives belong on nachos?

• Yes
  • No
  • Never tried it
  • Only sometimes
  • No opinion

0 voters

Olives definitely have no business on nachos.

Yuck!

I like lots of beans, cheese, sour cream, guacamole and jalapenos.

5 Likes

I put cheese, black beans, diced tomatoes, diced red onion and sour cream on mine.

1 Like

I like chips covered in cheese and black beans and shredded seasoned pork, then baked until it’s all hot and gooey. Then topped with a ton of tomatoes, avocados, jalapenos, sour cream, and hot sauce. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

The more meat and cheese the better. Not the biggest fan of beans in the nachos, maybe a dash of refried beans. No olives, ever.

1 Like

My fav restaurant has a new nacho recipe called Spicy white queso nachos that are delicious!

2 Likes

Ooohhh that looks delicious!

1 Like

Beavis and Butthead loved nachos. Their recipe is as follows:

Butthead: Ahh! Huh! Huh! Chips or something. Huh! Huh! And ahhh! Like cheese and stuff.

Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! With chicks!

:grinning:

Edit: Anyways I am very happy with the chips and cheese you can get at a gas station. I’m nacho boring. Sorry.

2 Likes

jpeg

I find anything that goes good on a burrito, goes good with nacho chips.

I like making my own chips out of tortillas, that way I can adjust the butter and salt to it.

4 Likes

Ohhh those look good!

I also like making my own chips. But mostly because I can’t have soy and most chips are cooked in soybean oil.

2 Likes

Olives totally have a place on nachos! Like on these loaded veggie nachos:

:drooling_face:

4 Likes

Ooohhh corn on nachos with ground beef and shredded lettuce! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

I want to make myself like 5 different types of nachos. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

God I love nachos !!

3 Likes

Me, too! What are your favorite kind?

chilaquiles- nacho chips drenched in enchilada sauce, covered with cheese and meat. Best take on nachos ever!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

I like bean and cheese avacados tomatoes nachoes

2 Likes

You one what’s good in the middle of the night when you can’t sleep and decide ■■■■ it, I’m going to stuff my face.

Chips, seasoned ground beef, liquid nacho cheese, and Valentina.

3 Likes

Hell yeah :blush: dhows everything going? I haven’t been going much.

1 Like