Lefthanded schizo, how many of you are lefties

Hey, I read that more lefthanded people get schizophrenia than right handed people. When were you diagnosed with schizophrenia, where is your writing or dominant hand from your heart and bonus question, what causes schizophrenia, according to you?

I am right handed. I did a poll on this a few months ago and the majority were still right handed. Let me see if I can find it.

edit: Here it is:

1 Like

i’m right handed too

I’m left handed!
I personally believe schizophrenia is caused by a genetic disposition that can be triggered by environmental factors. For example, nobody in my family has schizophrenia besides me. I think I just got unlucky with my genetics. I was also born with the umbilical cord around my neck and I had low oxygen to my brain when I was born. I believe that stress at birth plus my genetic disposition is what caused my SzA

Well I write with my left hand i fish with my right hand but I’m left hand dominate but I do different things with both hands

I learned to play sports (baseball and hockey) left handed although I throw with my right arm.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.