Least favorite super human

Id say the riddler. The riddler is like a discount supervillain. He always thinks hes so smart but then Batman says “no your dumb” and solves his pointless riddle anyway. You coulda just dumped Catwoman into a vat of acid. You didn’t have to make some overcomplicated rube goldberg machine to make your point. Your facing an emotionally damaged billionaire dude not some middle school recess. In conclusion the riddler is dumb and deserves to have tomatoes thrown at him for a whole comic strip. Whos your least favorite superhuman.

3 Likes

I really dislike Wolverine. Everything is always all about Wolverine. Anything that happens to you only happens so that Wolverine can brood about it. Any group of friends that gets together automatically has to include Wolverine or there’s no point to it. No one has ever cared about you more than Wolverine does and nothing you feel for anyone else comes close to how strongly Wolverine feels about his cousin’s business partner’s barber.

In fact, why are you even asking us about this? Ask Wolverine, he can speak for all of us.

4 Likes

I actually dislike them all except batman (who isn’t really super human just a troubled rich guy as you pointed out)

2 Likes

Dr Manhattan…I went to the theatre to watch watchmen…he’s super op’d…and it constantantly showed his dong to the point of me yelling at the screen come on why…why…

1 Like

I think I’m going to go with all the speedsters from The Flash except Zoom and Flash. Just pointless existences

1 Like

I always preferred the marvel superheroes such as spiderman hulk, as opposed to dc.

dc characters such as superman, batman, have no personalities, they are just superheroes.

marvel characters are more human, they care about struggling to payi the rent, or having zits, passing their exams.

1 Like

Superman and Thor. Both are dumber than a bag of rocks, and half of their problems could be easily solved by anyone with a fourth grade education. The only reason they ever defeat anyone is because they have smart friends to fix everything for them. And both of them have such incorruptibly pure hearts that have never known darkness. There not good guys because they choose to be. It just genuinely never occurred to them to use their powers for evil. Neither of them would win anything if they weren’t technically immortal.

3 Likes

Ahaha :smile:

15chachas

2 Likes

Ok I did some research…superhero dogwelder…his fighting style is hilarious…he welds dogs onto his enemies faces…wtf…DC…

1 Like

Wait arm fall off boy…he can rip off one of his own arms…and club his enemies with it…that’s it…this seems like an anti power…yea sure you got some extra reach…but you only have one functional arm while using your super power wtf…

2 Likes

I’m like 90% sure you’re making these up, but then again, it is DC…

1 Like

Go home DC, you’re drunk.

1 Like