Late nite places

I guess I have been always a bit afraid to go to bars late at night because I don’t drink although I enjoy playing pool and eating wings. There is also a McDonald’s that is open 24 hrs. I get kind of tense in the middle of the night and want to go out but I get a bit afraid of drunk drivers, deer and robbers. Not as afraid of covid because I have had it at least once.

Do you ever go out late at night?

1 Like

Used to but now prefer not to.

Not anymore. I used to. I don’t even like late night driving anymore. I can’t see as well at night as I used to so I don’t like driving out in darkness if I can avoid it.

1 Like

I used to walk to Quick Trip super late at night to buy smokes and snacks. There was always sketchy and weird people around there.

Nowadays I just vape so no real need for the corner store. I pretty much stay inside when it’s dark out unless if it’s only like eight pm and I need to go to the grocery store.

1 Like

It’s too dangerous to walk at night in my neighborhood. I hope yours is safer than mine

1 Like

Only to do night photography. I no longer go to bars.

Last time I went to a 24 hours McDonald’s was to get nuggets at 4 am. Let me tell you, those were some bad nuggets, I threw them up within an hour. Didn’t help that I used the Buffalo dip.

i used to go to this strip bar with my friends long time ago, then the night club after, it was a blast. those places closed down. I dont even know if people go to nightclubs any more. it seems to be just lounges or pubs these days.

1 Like

In my experiences strip clubs are where you meet pretty beggars who ask you for money and drinks constantly. Never been a fan of beggars, regardless of whether or not they’re topless :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yes, I go out late at night.

we just watched and got loaded lol lots of girls would come there to hang out too. The ole party days

1 Like

Now that sounds cool.

We have very few strip clubs in VA, there was a law passed against new ones opening so only old ones got grandfathered in, and one of the two I know about burnt down. They wear tassels anyway which is a big turnoff in my book. If you drive up to DC though there’s a ton of them, over in like Adam’s Morgan and stuff.

1 Like

I don’t like much driving anymore.

1 Like

This one was wild. They had strip a thons where you had a rating scorecard :joy: and pools full of jelly and they would wrestle lmao. I won’t go into anymore detail but that place was like what I imagine Vegas would be like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.