I do not have any nightlife

I sleep, but seriously I have not gone to any bars or restaurants in the past eight years, do you have any nightlife?

3 Likes

None here, not even out for dinner in years and years

3 Likes

me too dont have anything

2 Likes

Same here broā€¦!!!

2 Likes

Those having nightlife normally have supper too.

1 Like

Three of you are good guy.

1 Like

Since the birth of my son about seven years ago and especially since I work my present job about four years ago, I dont go out much at all at night. My wife is often asking me why we dont go out and I say ok, but when the time comes I am too tired or just cant the idea of staying up all night. I hate going about town at night wthi the metro to get downtown but worse is coming back home at four am by metro when you wanna go home. I just hate the feeling being completely tired and sitting in the metro uncomfortable and cold. Last year we went on a vacation my wife, I my son and my brother in law to Greece and that was very good. I had actually fun doing something at night. The hotel had an entertainment programme and after a day at the beach,going for a shower and dinner, we just went a few metres to sit outisde in the warm air and let ourselfs be entertained by various performances. It was cool. We got to know another couple because my son played with their son and we had fun talking and drinking until late at night. it was cool. Since then I have not been out at night againā€¦I function well more than many other peopel but I have very little energy for anything other than the main responsibilities in life.

3 Likes

I suppose that by not having any nightlife, the life is easier and more controllable, I usually just watch a movie in the evening, today ā€˜Federal Protectionā€™ 2002 movie and then i start sleeping ā€¦

Nightlife! Ha! I struggle to have a day life! :smile:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve never been to a bar before.

I could probably use my time more efficiently by exciting myself through other means.

i canā€™t even hold a conversation online, so thereā€™s no reason to go to a bar. some people just spit on me.

with pics and music, I feel a lot better not wasting my hours with false people and those who do more harm than good to me.

1 Like

No I have no nightlife. I suppose you kinda need a friendship circle for that - that is a no go for me.

2 Likes

Hmm ā€¦ No I donā€™t have a nightlife.
I prefer it this way.

2 Likes

I go to restaurants to eat dinner but I wouldnā€™t exactly call that a nightlife. I try to be in bed every night by 830 pm.

2 Likes

Your not alone!

2 Likes

I live in a large city and work in a tourist district. I have to be around ā€œnightlife peopleā€ all the time. I try to stay away from them as much as possible. Iā€™d rather live in the woods, or the desert, etc.

@Joker I love the dog in your iconā€¦

1 Like

i do have a nightlife though iam ussually tired and i make an efford to go out .

1 Like

I havenā€™t been in a bar for over a decade. They do occasionally take us to see a movie where I live, if you want to count that as night life. I used to drink a lot, but that was during daytime. Lately, all my activities have been pretty tame, which is probably good. Money evaporates when a person starts to frequent the bars.

3 Likes

Thats me and my wife sitting at the said hotel bar in Greece. It was early on in the vacation maybe the second day.

6 Likes

if buying certain services were allowed in my country, Iā€™d have a nightlife

1 Like

Best I have done is go for a night walk.

3 Likes