Ladies - Would you date a younger guy?

What age gap do you cut the line? Err is 4-5 years too much ?

2 Likes

Have felt attracted to younger guys
Not dated younger guys
Never get lucky anyway

1 Like

If you like someone go for it

1 Like

As an older Male ( 47 )…if it’s on the internet your not doing well if you don’t!

Most dating sites I’ve been a member of…like ten years ago when I cared, you could find a decent male 5 years younger than you no troubles.

Sorry guys! It’s a no brainer. You get them younger you can train em and sexually we all hit our peak at 18…but sexually us older guys can have some awesome games which makes that redundant!

Ish…your the serial dater…explore your possibility and go for it!

1 Like

I’d date any guy between age of 23 to 56 if we clicked

2 Likes

It’s a dating site and I clicked yes before checking the age :joy:

ish…I accidently joined a popular dating site where I didn’t change the male seeking female…I was rather embarrassed when a young male from Sydney made an approach! Had to say no but let him down gently…dumb website made me change my email address to put up a profile! Doh!

My embarrasement!

4 Likes

saying that…I have a friend who’se married to a girl 18 years his senior.

I married a girl who was 8 years my senior…

It’s not a bad thing. I still talk to my ex mrs and she is still desirable at her age…

It’s about you…and them. It can work so don’t rule it out!

2 Likes

I’m 22 and alot of people my age are either still acting like high schoolers but some are fairly marure. There is alot of factors thst come into play

1 Like

Yeah, those kindergarten kids are too much. The older women like them but the biggest problem is they have to be in bed at 8:00 pm.

4 Likes

Nick…you are a cool soul my friend! Love your work!

3 Likes

the age in this instance should be irrelavant, but it’s still on my mind lols…

A younger guy might make you feel young again :wink:

1 Like

go for it ish but seriously have your head right! Any relationship is what it is! everything else afterwards is an added thing!

My advice would be have a look! No harm there…

Shite…A mature woman is a great thing in my opinion…but I don’t judge everyone on preconcieved opinions…

Happy hunting my friend!

1 Like

Only if they are mature for their age.

I dated a guy who turned out to be 5 years younger than me.
At my age, a lot can happen in 5 years, so his immaturiy certainly didn’t help the relationship any.

Call me old-fashioned, but I’m a firm believer that the younger someone is, the more better off they are dating someone their own age.

2 Likes

I like/love matured woman …!!!

1 Like

All my girlfriends were older than me, ranging from a couple months to a couple years age difference. With younger girls I’ve never had any success :crying_cat_face: But ideally I’d like to marry a girl much younger than me, with a mature attitude… I guess most guys have the same dream.

2 Likes

I not only would, I have dated younger guys. They are no different than older guys, I feel. Except maybe in their tastes in music. And maybe in their endurance in bed.

Can I just say that I’m 29? Er, I mean 19? Yeah. I’m 19.

Not bringing this up for any particular reason.

:blush:

3 Likes