(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) Say Anything LIII šŸ˜ø

Ugh. My mom wanted me to go help her clean house at 11am. Itā€™s past 11 and Iā€™m still in bed. Havenā€™t brushed my teeth or done the dishes. Iā€™m so sick of being sick. All I want to do is lie in bed.

1 Like

got invited to play golf today by my uncle. I told him I donā€™t want to embarrass myself. and declined the invitation. I think my golfing days are done anyways, unless I miracously win the lottery.

1 Like

My life is very difficultā€¦

@anon9798425 can you tell me why there are so many TIs? My mind is telling me there must be something to it

I did take my morning meds twice today. It was a rough morning at work. Thought I forgot. Came home and looked at the pill box and Monday morning was empty.

I guess you can never be too careful

2 Likes

Weā€™re you able to do your job on double the dose @TomCat?

Yes. I got through the day okay. I only left a few minutes early.

1 Like

I suddenly recognize that my motivation has been worse since starting the new anxiety meds. I had not been motivated to go out all weekend, preferring to stay home and get shouted at by my parents. Iā€™m really craving soup, still. But pho is $11, too expensive. I am also trying to loose weightā€¦ I donā€™t know. Also itā€™s 2 days till the Kauai trip and I still havenā€™t planned many places to go. Going to work on motivation and get it done today! Type out what to do each day, etc. Library computers are full all the time, though. Might have to wait till I get home. Maybe Iā€™ll try to reserve a space! I hate typing up research material. Fml.

2 Likes

Wow! Iā€™m impressed @TomCat

1 Like

I am sorry you donā€™t have supportive parents @anon62973308 .

1 Like

Made that easy vegan lasagna and the ā€˜cheeseā€™ made from the cashews was so goodā€¦

I kept wanting to taste test it.

(Needs more water?)
[Taste test]
(Maybe more lemon juice?)
[Taste test]
(Let me try againā€¦)
[Taste test]
(Its good but maybe something else)

Much better than ricotta.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re giving me a hard time right now. Plus the meds are also giving me a hard time. Canā€™t seem to cheer up.

I have to go down to the SSI office tomorrow morning or Wednesday depending if my boyfriend comes up tonight or tomorrowā€¦Iā€™m freaking dreading itā€¦I hate the waiting. Thursday is go to a movie with my sister and lunchā€¦I just want to skip to Thursday :expressionless:

1 Like

I wish I talked more and that my mother wouldnā€™t hurt me verbally with sexual abuse

Iā€™m listening to Handelā€™s Messiah on my turntable. I love it. Both the record and my little setup.

So I walked to the store and stocked up on black beans and brown rice for the month. I saw a dietician some years ago and she got me started on brown rice rather than white. Took me a while to learn to like it.

Have a frabjous day.

:innocent:

3 Likes

Reserved a computer station for 20 min later. Bought a BLT at the convenience store for lunch. It was really good and that just brightened up my day! The crispy bacon with mayo was so good lol. Food is a easy way to make me happy lol. Ready to plan my trip.

3 Likes

Weā€™re having perfect weather the next ten days. But my friend I hang out with complains that anything over 70 is too hot.

2 Likes

Is your friend a penguin?

Jk.

I donā€™t like it hot either.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

canā€™t wait til hoops season. the bearcats finally signed a hoosier guard. I donā€™t know why, but mick cronin never recruited Indiana. crosstown rival Xavier signed lots of guards from Indiana and usually whipped em. I think mick cronin mostly recruited in the northeast and cities his teams played against. it seems they also got a lot of players from texas.

basically I root for two teams, Ucincinnati bearcats and Indiana hoosiers.

thatā€™s my sports post for the day, since there is like no sports being played today.

2 Likes

im still shocked i think i did pretty good, bought a keyboard for 100 sold it for 250, now i have money again might have to spend some soon for a new computer but if all works out tomorrow ill have a decent computer and half my money left over

4 Likes