Kiss me I'm Irish 🍀

I’m not Irish but I can be, if you are a good kisser :four_leaf_clover:

I want to celebrate St Patrick’s day on Saturday and do something fun. Maybe go to the downtown parade if the weather permits.

@PatrickT Happy name day, if you celebrate it. :rofl:

12 Likes

Hope you have some fun on St Patrick’s @mermaid1 ! I just bought some corn beef brisket and cabbage.

5 Likes

Are you ready for my kiss?

I’m now pursing my lips…

Getting closer… ever so closer…

Mmmmmuahhh !!

:kiss:

6 Likes

I was always terrified of this when I was a kid :joy_cat: I thought being Irish meant that anyone could just come up and kiss me, and that was disgusting. On the other hand, it got me out of being pinched, so there are benefits and drawbacks.

10 Likes

I’m not Irish, but I live in a city with a huge Irish presence.

Our Saint Patrick’s day gets pretty rowdy here LOL.

Have fun and be safe! :kiss: :v:

• Monte
2 Likes

Irish… Irish I was a fish

6 Likes

I’m half Irish, but I look so Irish that nobody can actually tell what the other half is. I haven’t decided whether I want to go down to philly or go visit my family and watch the parade. Too many decisions.

4 Likes

i’m irish. maria mullens, a grandmother born there

2 Likes

im going to drink till i turn green lol

2 Likes

My last name is Irish :four_leaf_clover:. My maiden name was Irish :four_leaf_clover: but I’m mixed w white and Native American. :kissing_heart:

My mom was Irish I think. Her hair was red

5 Likes

Thanks @mermaid1,

My dearly departed Grandmother always gave me a St. Paddy’s Day card on March 17th from when I was a little boy…to a full-grown man.

So I always think of her on this day! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::heart:️:blush::us::us::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:. Happy st Patrick’s day

6 Likes

-Patrick-s-Day

6 Likes

Thanks for the chuckle - cute - @mermaid1.

1 Like

I’m part irish but I’m more Hungarian and Dutch

2 Likes

I’m a rarity out here as I’m like 4 generations Australian on my fathers side. Mums side is like german but there’s a lot of Irish though my paternal grandma.

I’m not a fan of kissing randoms but I’m a hugger these days. If I meet people I’ll hug you. Male/ female…doesn’t matter to me! I’m not going to kiss you but if you present well I’ll give you a good hug for sure!

Go the Irish. Really sad how many traveled to get away from serious problems in their country! Made the world great though!

3 Likes

I’m French Norman according to one website and Irish according to another one. Years ago I saw something that said my surname meant i was Scottish. There’s some speculation that my Dad’s side of the family has some Cherokee blood. I don’t know. I do know my Mom’s side has English and Scottish on my Grandmother’s side. My Granddaddy’s is harder to find however because he lost his parents before he became an adult and lost touch with his father’s side of the family soon afterward. We do know about his Mother’s side however.

2 Likes

So I can run around and kiss pretty girls in Ireland…

Sounds fun

2 Likes
2 Likes

My father used to protest St.Patricks day by wearing red to his office. I used to copy him that, just for the fun of being contrarian. I’m sure he enjoyed drinking on St.Patty’s day same as every night, though.

I recently found out that irish makes up most of my dna, or at least my sister’s (She had the ancestry thing done.). Turns out we were descended from Ulster Scots or something like that. IDK. I do like sea shanties though, and Irish Folk music. Folk music of any kind really.

2 Likes