Kiss me I'm Irish šŸ€

A wink will be enough.

2 Likes

Iā€™m only a little Irish so I must be somewhat lucky.

2 Likes

Kiss me, im NOTā€¦

2 Likes

One of my great grandparents on my motherā€™s side, came from Ireland. But, was originally from Scotland, so, Iā€™m really Scottish, not Irish. At least a quarter anyway.

2 Likes

I am irish , native american, and bunch of other things.

3 Likes

I guess Iā€™m Scottish too, to add to my confusion the family has styled itself as ā€œlords of the islesā€ back on the islands. Iā€™ve been researching this phrase and it comes from the gaelic/norse traditions.

anyways Iā€™m a little disappointed Iā€™m not really irish but happier to know more of my ancestry.

happy st patricks day everybody

3 Likes

Iā€™m a quarter French and a quarter Scottish, a quarter Spanish and a quarter native Mexican American (ie., Mexican).

3 Likes

6 Likes

Donā€™t kiss me: Iā€™m half Greek.
But a small donation would not be totally out of line and much appreciated.

3 Likes

I loved reading some books by an Irish novelist when I still loved reading. Thatā€™s how I learnt about the famine and also some of the culture and migration to USA. The book was called ā€˜Tis

2 Likes

My mother is Irish
I :heart:ļø Ireland :ireland: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Does ā€œIrelandā€ mean ā€œThe land of ireā€ ?? :thinking:

3 Likes

Whats thatā€¦???

2 Likes

Hello 151515151

2 Likes

ā€œIreā€ means ā€œangerā€. :angry:

:smile:

3 Likes

Well im up for a kiss if anyone wants one, preferably a girl

4 Likes

Hey, @anon20318121, Iā€™m a guy but let me give you a fatherly kiss on the forehead. Youā€™ll be alright son. Youā€™ll find your own way :wink:

6 Likes

Lol thanks my man

4 Likes

Itā€™s hard to tell how Irish I am.19%(rounded up) of my ancestors were born in Ireland. However the surnames- Bowman,Clark,Johnston,Sheppard,Lowrie,Sanderson arenā€™t particularly Irish.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not Irish, but in the spirit of st. Pattyā€™s, Iā€™m getting drunk tonight for the first time in god knows how long :joy:

Also, Iā€™m a good, but annoying kisser.
I donā€™t permit tongue or slobbering, and Iā€™m not afraid to tell the other person to cut that shite out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes