St. Patrick's day tomorrow here in Ireland

St. Patrick’s day tomorrow here in Ireland

does your country celebrate it…?

2 Likes

yes, usually I always have corned beef and cabbage and drink dark beer. not this year. I’ve sworn off drinking until I see my sister again.

2 Likes

i might a get few budweiser cans, to celebrate…its a good time of the year

1 Like

My mum is Irish
My Aunt lives in Ballyshannon
Went holidays there when growing up love Ireland

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

My Dads side was pure Irish O’Neill.
If we didn’t wear green on St Patrick’s day my grandfather was highly insulted. He visited family back in the old country and my grandmother took ship trips bach when she was growing up.

My brother and Dad went back to visit in the past year. It really should be a religious holiday, but in USA some use it as an excuse to get drunk with green beer.

1 Like

Yeah it’s today. Yeah lol today is today for me anyway. My heads going to explode. Yes St Pat’s day is a reactively big thing in Australia. As many settlers etc where Irish and had a great influence on the country.

Love myself a Guinness and have one for me in the green isle.

How do you celebrate St. Patty’s day in Ireland. Here its lots of green beer :-).

im celebrating here with budweiser

1 Like

I’ve heard of budweiser in foreign countries and heard it is really good. different than US budweiser.

im off to the pub now

1 Like

I live in the uk and I like the bud we have here. In fact it was the first beer I ever drank when I turned 18. Think you have to be 21 to drink in the US.

1 Like

It used to be 18 to drink here in the US and I was lucky to drink all the way to 21. they changed the law the year I turned 21. haha…

1 Like