Kinda worrying my community mental health team is laughing at me

I worry I have a bad reputation as a trouble maker or as a pathetic loser looking for attention. I heard the secretary say ‘wait till you hear this’ whilst transferring me to my nurse.

Am still not sure if my nurse isn’t in fact from the department of work and pensions. I feel this more strongly today than yesterday.

Sorry for burdening this on you folks. I don’t trust my team and I can’t speak to my mum about it as she gets upset

2 Likes

Maybe you are a bit paranoid?

4 Likes

To be honest I can see where you are coming from but deep down I think I am right albeit with some cognitive dissonance

2 Likes

Yes, I know that feeling. Understanding but not persuaded.

Can I ask you to challege yourself. Think through why they would be calling you names. They are here to help you, if in need. Try to be honest and compliant with them. If you bottle it up for too long, BOOM

2 Likes

They probably think you are acting a bit needy. I don’t think there is any conspiracy though.

I wouldn’t worry about something a receptionist says,

They’re not really part of the mental health team.

I’m sure you’re just another patient to them and they don’t think twice about it.

4 Likes

I disagree. @anon94176359, I don’t think you’re being needy or anything like that. It’s their actual job to help you when you are in need. I doubt the secretary’s comment had anything to do with you.

1 Like

Thanks @Sardonic

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.