Just kill me already

August 21st. I’m probably going to ask them if I could go to Georgetown. I don’t know if I can keep doing this.

Roxanna, they must love you down stairs , all that yealing. from above you in the apartment. any way. when is you lease up.? maybe you may plain ahead.

no no no…please call your clinic and schedule an appointment as soon as possible and tell them the honest way you feel about your neighborhood…they will probably commit you but if that’s what happens so be it…you need help @roxanna

3 Likes

Why do I have to keep going to the hospital Everytime I hear cuss or a conversation that isn’t about me? When I come back it’ll be the same. Quoting David Byrne, same as it ever was.

I have to change my thinking . Not the ■■■■■■■ pills. Don’t get me wrong they help but it be like anywhere I live this would go on. I’m ■■■■■■■ pissed at myself and the wards.

1 Like

I’m feeling down too. We gotta keep on going.

1 Like

@roxanna you need to go to the doctor. Go to the emergency room and ask to be committed until they straighten out your meds. You might need a haldol shot.

1 Like

Do you have a therapist? My therapist helped me change how I thought and coped a lot. I don’t know whether I would be without her help. Probably a lot more crazy!

2 Likes

Not yet but I will.

1 Like

I think that would be a really good move for you. It would at least give you sometime to be in your side and hello you sort things out.

1 Like

Sorry about the typos. I’ve been so anxious I’m not even realizing I’m not proof reading anything!

@roxanna, I’m with @jukebox on the medication solution. I always thought psychiatry was more helpful than psychology. But it’s up to you. And you can do both if you like.

2 Likes

You have to be tough, hang tough, and hope for a better life.
@roxanna

2 Likes

Hi @roxanna I am afraid to go out sometimes, think people can read my thoughts and saying things I don’t mean.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.