Just Got my skull tattoo i love it he did a great job

I got it last week, it just finish peeling, just moisturizing with this Wild Willies Tatto Butter, really good stuff. When i go back in two months i want him to put some more cracks in skulls, fill in the some lighter blacks in bottom, everything else im happy with it. Also he gave me good price too. his a great artist and gives good prices.

8 Likes

Dude, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that one looks infected as well. Unless that is just a scar/mole.

2 Likes

Best to go to gp ASAP about this one so it doesn’t spread

2 Likes

Yeah that looks infected too.
WTF

2 Likes

Thats a scar, dont worry. That was there before he couldnt cover it up its okay. Its not infected.

2 Likes

Oh phew. That makes me feel better. It is a very cool tattoo!

1 Like

Thanks, i love it i appreciate your concern he told me what to do this time not to get an infection, i bought antibacterial soap, i wash it 3 times before i apply moisturizer. Yea i dont want to experience another infection. :grimacing:

3 Likes

it’s a nice tattoo yea =)

1 Like

Are you gonna make it into a full or half sleeve? Looks good.

1 Like

Thanks, no thats all i want in that arm, the next tattoo is going to be a tribal wrist on my left and cross then im done with tattoos.

Thanks, im glad you guys like it. i like it too.

1 Like

Love it! Get more!

1 Like

Thanks, yes i’ll definitely will lol :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.