Im back home, its good to be home

Still on antibiotics, my arm is getting better by the day. I learned alot when i was in the hospital, i had alot great doctors and nurses. Yo i cant believe i lost weight i ate so much in the hospital i guess it kept my metalbolism high, im 253 now i cant believe it.

11 Likes

It’s good to always find the silver linings. Glad you’re better, dude.

1 Like

Thanks man, my arm is red raw from the dead skin that feel off, it going to like 3 weeks to heal.

3 Likes

Lesson learned wash your hands before you put lotion on your tattoo with antibacterial soap. Dont be lazy. It was a scary experience, not worth losing your arm.

5 Likes

I’m so glad you’re ok now.

3 Likes

yea i’m happy too that you are ok now. I hope the arm heals soon!

2 Likes

my word here, Yes! I do believe in doctors, despite it all.

2 Likes

thanks guy, it felt good to take shower, i havent took a shower in 5 days. i felt so gross. i still cant belive i lost like 9 pounds, i ate alot too.

1 Like

Hopefully the needle from the tattoo shop wasn’t infected but I have a feeling something went very wrong with the inking process.

Glad you are doing better @oe1489

2 Likes

my artist is very clean, i had him before i didnt get an infection. i think i got it by not washing my hands before putting lotion. but thanks god i didnt lose my arm, and infection didnt go to my heart omg it was scary.

1 Like

I don’t think this would give you a severe infection like you had.

Something else was up.

2 Likes

idk what happen, it could of be anything, at least it got treated now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.