Just got an email saying brainvitaminz is back open and selling sarcosine

Back after their hiatus @Ninjastar @shutterbug

2 Likes

Oh what good news!

1 Like

@Ninjastar please tag anyone you know who got benefit from sarcosine. I could only remember you and Mr S

2 Likes

I just got the same email!

1 Like

So has anyone actually tried Sarcosine? If so, what was the effect?

1 Like

I didn’t get a benefit from it.

1 Like

I got a huge benefit for years on it. It interacts with my new meds though, so I can’t take it anymore.

1 Like

@Ninjastar did you just buy it offline, or can you get it at a health food store?

I will say the brainvitaminz brand is much better than the other brands on the market. I hated profrontal most of all.

1 Like

No health store near me carries it. It is a very niche supplement.

1 Like

Okay thanks…

1 Like

can it fix my head? me?

i get these thoughts

Okay, so I just ordered 180 g - hope to hell this works, I could certainly use a boost

1 Like

I believe the directions say to start with a half scoop on the morning. I know some people do it twice a day, but it gave me insomnia when I had it any later than 10 AM.

Okay thanks, good to know

1 Like

if i took it what would it do?

That is so great! @anon94176359 I was worried I had not seen you on the forum recently how are you faring? Is the injection helping to relax?

1 Like

If affects everyone a bit differently, but if it works properly in you it will help with organization and motivation.

1 Like

Hey @Purple_Beast ! Thank you so much for your kind remarks. Yeah things have settled down for me. Changing my tobacco habits has helped. I tend to drink tea rather than coffee too.

How are you buddy? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Didn’t work for me, just gave me a slight headache, felt tense kinda like a bit catatonic. I get freezing/catatonia when off meds or on non working meds.