Just finished the new Pirates of the Caribbean dead men tell no tales

awesome film…just as good as the last jedi…at least I liked the last jedi…I decided not to watch any more sequels of the jedi films…back to Pirates of the Caribbean I thought it was really excellent, best of all the Pirates of the Caribbean films made yet.

I think I saw that a couple years ago. Did a new one come out?

I thought the first one was brilliant.

2017 was dead men tell no tales…and yes @Coldcomfort the first one is just as good as this one…it’s that good…!!

1 Like

Yeah. That was pretty good. I saw it in the theater when it came out with my son and my mother in law. My mother in law and my son have seen all of those in the theater.

It’s a tradition.

My son would have to come visit if a new one came out.

well no spoilers about dead men tell no tales but it sure seemed like there was room for another film…Johnny Depp never tires as Jack Sparrow to me…I love it.

1 Like

Cool cool cool! I can’t follow movie plots rn myself, not even a tv show. But I show them to my young bros, and when they enjoy I feel good.

1 Like

Yeah i thought it was pretty good too. I was very skeptical at first. I don’t like it when they keep trying to flog a movie series for all it’s worth. So that the sequel stories become ridiculous and convoluted. However, i was pleasantly surprised with this film. I would definitely recommend people watch it. I very rarely watch movies because of my attention span, but i was engrossed in this film from start to finish. Johnny Depp did a good job. He always puts on a good performance as Captain Jack Sparrow. I also quite like him in the new Fantastic Beasts and where to find them movie.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.