I've never seen the shawshank redemption, the godfather or fight club

I watched an hour of there will be blood last night I liked it

There’s a lot of movies I haven’t seen

Shawshank Redemption was written by Stephen King and one of my favorite movies…the Godfather series is awesome too…I couldn’t stomach Fight Club but many praise it to be one of the best movies ever made…just not my cup of tea.

2 Likes

All great movies.

2 Likes

I’ve seen and love them all…watch john dies at the end I bet youl like it…

I’ll finish there will be blood today

Then watch shawshank redemption another day

Idk about godfather although I love scar face

I liked American history x so I’d probably like fight club

1 Like

I also wanna see inglorious bastards

1 Like

Green mile another one

1 Like

Inglorious Bastards is awesome but gruesome. I loved the Green Mile…another Stephen King movie.

2 Likes

It’s a toss up between Shawshank and The Godfather; both great movies.

What’s that movie?

John dies at the end is the name…its funny and unique the book was better but whatever

Jackie brown, reservoir dogs, death proof, kill bill

I love Tarantino but I’ve only seen pulp fiction, the hateful eight and django unchained

I haven’t seen many movies either. But I have seen The Godfather and Fight Club. I really liked both of those movies.

I remember the first time I saw Jaws. It was about nine years ago, I absolutely loved it!

I don’t really like Tarantino films, they are too violent for me. Although he always uses great soundtracks!

1 Like

I’m watching the rest of There will be blood right now

its really good!

after his son goes deaf he really starts to “lose it”

i have like 50 minutes left

1 Like

may watch the shawshank redemption now

Wha???
All three are brilliant! I cry at the end of Fight Club (but I can’t talk about it) :wink:
I recommend The Godfather 1-2, but 3 I skip. I think I’ve seen both maybe 10+ times.
And Shawshank Redemption is wonderful.
Hope you get a chance to watch all soon. Fight Club would be at the top of my list…
Enjoy! :blush:

2 Likes

My husband and I find excuses to say “I’ll drink your milkshake” :smiley: Daniel Day-Lewis is my favorite actor…

1 Like

All are considerable top 10s. Fight club is great I recommend watching it first, other two are great classics aswell.

1 Like

Quetine Tarantino ftw!! He is a God of film-making… especially like his newer The Hateful Eight

1 Like

Those are all masculine movies (i havent seen any of them). Are you a guy or a girl? I have to go back through some of your older posts and find out.