I've decided

Since I’m craving cigarettes I’m going to pick the lesser of two evils. Vaping is my way to go. All I crave are cigarettes, but I’m going to dodge it completely. Anyone else vape?

3 Likes

Did you smoke before ?

Yeah, horrible stuff

2 Likes

I’ve been vaping for years. It got me off cigarettes.

2 Likes

I’m new to vaping so I’m wondering if it takes the edge off like cigarettes do? Like I have this buzz feeling on cigarettes and I don’t know if vaping will give me that.

Initally it will. But after a while you get used to it. I suspect that’s the same with cigarettes though.

1 Like

Ok, cool. Have you seen a decrease in how much you spend, cigarettes vs vaping?

@Cici2 I miss your lovely face on your avatar. :blush:

1 Like

Yes. I was spending the equivalent of $300 a month on cigarettes. Now I spend about $30 / month on vaping.

I buy my juice in bulk though.

1 Like

Sweet deal. I’m sold…lol I’ve got 3 stores near me so I’ll probably go tomorrow to check them out.

1 Like

Really? I thought the ocean would be nice to try out for a change. I’ll eventually put my face back on there. Hehe😋

1 Like

The ocean is nice too!

Are you still doing your YouTube channel?

1 Like

I switched to the Juul vape about a few weeks ago. Probably one of the best decisions of my life.

The thing about vaping is that I find it much more relaxing than cigarettes. Because you get the nicotine, but the smell of it isn’t nearly and strong and putrid as regular cigarettes.

Also, smelling and feeling better are added bonuses.

Good luck making the switch!

2 Likes

Yeah I just uploaded a new video. YouTube.com/pearlsandcs
Btw love your cat profile pic. :yum:

Thanks, I’m glad I won’t be smoking those death sticks anymore. No more smell too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.