It's seems like everybody is catching Covid these days

My mom was just telling me that a couple cousins of mine and their kids have it. And my aunt suspects she has it. My aunt has already had it once. Plus, you hear about it on this forum a lot lately. Seems like the assertions that Delta variant spreads more easily must be true.

1 Like

I’ve been saving from the get go that this thing is NOT going away, it’s NOT safe, people have no sane reason to believe that it has somehow “gone away”… it’s just a shame how so many people have been willingly deluded. The Flu epidemic of 1918 caused a massive loss of life from…another virus.

1 Like

I wish people would stop comparing COVID to the flu. It behaves like a viral thrombotic fever.

4 Likes

Do you have time to elaborate on the difference velociraptor? I tried looking up “viral thrombotic fever” on google and the results weren’t very helpful in explaining the difference.

1 Like

I read through the article and it seems that the main point is that Covid is a disease that leads to hypercoagulability of the blood, potentially causing blood clots.

That is if I got the gist of the article.

Are you suggesting that Covid is made up or not real? I know several people that have gotten it. No one is making anything up. I’m not “trying hard” to convince you of anything. Just stating facts.

1 Like

You’re an idiot. Maybe go be an idiot elsewhere.

1 Like

Let me ask you do you believe what the idiot box is telling you? If so I guess im wasting my time even talking to you.

It’s fine, just go get more booster shots.

@rogueone are you around? Cleanup in aisle three.

1 Like

I very rarely watch TV, so the “idiot box” has very little influence on me. What makes you so sure it’s not real? You must be getting your information from somewhere. Or have you just assumed there is some massive conspiracy all on your own? You might start singing a different tune when you or the people around you get it.

1 Like

Oh you definitely watch the idiot box I can tell, if you didn’t you wouldn’t even know there was a “Pandemic” going on.

There is such a thing as the internet. Maybe you have heard of it. Lots of information on there.

2 Likes

I’ve suspended @totton

3 Likes

Usually. Come today have guests in little brothers for dinner. Thanks for the shoutout. I arrived a little late to the scene but I see it’s taken care of! Step out for a little bit and people play up…you know this all too well!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.