It's confirmed- I am getting employed!

I’m doing at work much better, my hands are still shaky(gonna discuss it with my pdoc). I’ve learnt how to make coffee and how to properly to froth milk. I also make milkshakes, cold coffees and frappes. Then only thing I need to learn is how to make latte art and prices for coffees that I could work at a till.

So trial shifts are going good, my employer said I need to register at local job centre to get my position subsided by the government and I am good to go.

28 Likes

Congrats @Newlyborn

2 Likes

Awesome job! :hugs:

1 Like

Good job! I’m so happy for you!

1 Like

Thank you it means a lot to me. Finally I’ll have income and I’ll be able to get benefits at summer so I’ll be earning enough to buy a car or a new phone. P.s. I already have driving licence

3 Likes

Nice one. that is really exciting. I hope to follow in your footsteps this year

1 Like

This is amazing news! :hugs:

1 Like

Congrats. Hope it goes well for you.

1 Like

Well done mate - Sending you the best of my British Luck to you.

Im sure it will do wonders for your social life as well :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the new job! @Newlyborn. I’m so happy for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations to you!!

Congratulations @Newlyborn :+1:t2::grin: I also got me a job. It feels nice to do something on my own. Enjoy your job. :+1:t2:

Sounds great! Congrats :sunglasses:

Lol soda is like liquid crack and coffee is like liquid cut cocaine.

@Newlyborn

I’m impressed! It has to feel good. Congrats!

Well done and hope you continue to do well. Hats off to you.

Thank you for your support everyone! Even though after work I am really stressed and sometimes have minor convulsions I am forced to take 0.5 clonazepam until I get fully accustomed to my work. My mom is supportive and says I can stop working any time or just ask to leave for home when I feel unwell, but for my outlook I have to stay the whole shift no matter what and I will feel worse if I leave

1 Like

That’s wonderful news! I’m so happy for you! Way to go!

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.