Iti-007 A different Antipsychotic

what? it doesn’t help with psychosis? isn’t mania psychosis? im confused I thought iti-007 was good for positive symptoms

Mania is a mood disorder, can provoke psychosis but it’s not psychosis.

It’s said in Their Prsentation That it Can Treat Mania in Bipolar I disorder

3 Likes

Oh that’s coool!!! It didn’t mention it before. @Wave @everhopeful

2 Likes

What if the 007 drug makes you drink Martinis, chase women and shoot bad guys?

Is there any place where I can find out about the date the trials are ending? I’m thinking of investing in the stock and knowing the date that new data is coming out in would be a great help.

Do you have to take this medication with food? That would be a big plus for me I hate having to eat every time I take my meds.

The stock symbol ITCI will go up if latest trial results are good. But stock will crash if trial results are bad.

On another note, no med so far has worked for every patient. I am not positive it will work on me. Don’t want to get my hopes too high.
The prior trial was short. Some weight gain takes time to develop.

1 Like

does anyone know the projected date of release? I might mention it to my therapist and see what she says.

Iti-007 = Soilent green.

1 Like

im sure the company will make sure the trials are successful dont worry people its on its way zero chance its not gonna make it 0

I wish they could just send me a sample of ITI-007, like just send me a months supply to test it out. I really want to try it now. Hope it’s going to be good. Who knows, a few years from now most of us might be taking ITI-007 and chatting about it on this forum in the future.

2 Likes