Italy’s madhouse 1

Dono why that last thread was closed all we were doing is talking about voices. Sorry for any copyright infringements @Om_Sadasiva

4 Likes

I don’t know either. I asked ninjastar but never replied

2 Likes

They closed my thread about voices too, there wasn’t anything too bad about it and unlisted it. I think it’s because I said my voice proved my delusions

1 Like

They are too strict. In schizophrenia subreddit, they are more understanding

1 Like

Maybe they will close this thread too

1 Like

Gonna have a look at that now

1 Like

Here’s a basic idea for a super mario like game I’m thinking to make that I got while googling stuff. You’d run on a circular track made out of audio or any kind of signal wave from start back to beginning.
You could basicly run on music tracks and challenge yourself with harder tracks

2 Likes

Sounds like a good way to be more creative. Did your voices tell you to google it or did you just find this one on your own?

My voice helped me with this. I have another game idea too I got while doing it.

You must have studied this before? Hence why your voice knows it?

I’m not aware of it, but it’s possible

1 Like

I get extremely creative in my head while on psychosis. Now I just have to recreate it in reality while I’m sane

1 Like

Do you want to start number 6 @Om_Sadasiva, I don’t think it’s the same!

1 Like

This is absolutely the coolest!!! You should check out lumosity.com.

1 Like

What is not the same?
I think they’re going to lock it again.
I asked ninjastar why didn’t she delete the bad posts instead of locking the whole thread

1 Like

I dono there seems to be more posts on yours. Yeah I think they will, there starting to get really strict from today maybe

1 Like

What’s up guys? 1515515

I’d honestly rather this website was shut down permanently than it become anything like that forum. That forum is a breeding ground for delusions and has probably wrecken dozens of lives.

3 Likes

I think these madhouse forums are unhealthy. It is giving people a lot worse ideas than when we talk about religion. They are not recovery orientated at all.

2 Likes

I’ve been on the schizophrenia subreddit and haven’t seen stuff like that. I’ve seen trolls though. I prefer this site. Reddit is worse in general.

I guess I have to agree. People get encouraged or triggered with others delusions and it can ruin lives. Its scary.