It seems like the 2nd born always gets called by a nickname

I’ve noticed it many times. Have you?

That’s true. It happened to my brother.

1 Like

I’m second born and I did not get a nickname.

1 Like

My younger brother never had a nickname.

1 Like

All of my. Kids have nicknames.

1 Like

My little sister, second born, doesn’t have a nickname.

1 Like

Ok. No generalization is worth a damn including the one I just made.

1 Like

It’s actually quite funny but out of my three siblings (I’m the fourth and the youngest), I only have a nickname for my one brother, and he’s the second child. :laughing:

1 Like

I was gonna object, but my 2nd born sister has been going by her nickname all her life :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m the youngest of four kids and I get ignored when we’re all together.

I don’t have a nickname, I have a title, it’s THE ULTIMATE DEITY.

All of us siblings have nicknames that we use in regular life, and then our secret, family-only nicknames that we use with each other.

I’m the 2nd born out of 4 kids. I never had a real nickname. My name is already very unique. Well, I did have 1 nickname, but it contained my actual name.

My youngest brother, 4th born, had lots of nicknames, though.

1 Like

I’m the younger of two, and sometimes my parents will call me by the first half of my name.

I have one friend who calls me a ridiculous nickname, but I allow it from him because he is really funny. (Guy who showed me Charlie the unicorn and the other song I showed you.)

1 Like

My parents specifically picked out names for me and my brother that couldn’t be shortened or made into a nickname. Privately, they had their own nicknames for us: Huginn and Muninn, that is to say, thought and memory

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.