Isn't it annoying when

Go on what’s your pet peeves

Isn’t it annoying when you’re watching a music tv channel and Justin Bieber comes on and you have to change channels.

7 Likes

Others give you a choice/ask you a question/your opinion, but have already made up their mind regardless of your answer.

Your helping others at their house, it’s 100 degrees inside, and your dying of heat, dripping sweat while working your butt off, but they won’t turn on the air conditioner, nor open the window because they are “too cold” just sitting on their dead ass.

4 Likes

Running out of popcorn half way through dark knight rises…

2 Likes

Its annoying when I stub my pinky toe into the corner of the wall…

3 Likes

It’s annoying when people say aloud the words you are saying at the same time you say them, and keep doing it.

1 Like

Or under the door you are passing through -

3 Likes

I seem to cuss at my computer while playing video games and something isn’t going my way. Other than that I got upset at a person which I was talking to them and they were poking me in the chest.

1 Like

No, it actually makes me happy to see a “normie” who’s such a jerk but he’s so screwed up.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Justin Bieber is a psychiatrists dream. If a psychiatrist snagged Justin Bieber as a patient, the psychiatrist could put in the new pool he’s always wanted and put his children through medical school.

I don’t really listen to his music unless I have to and I don’t really care about him but you can’t avoid hearing about him. Basically the guy started out alright. He became successful at an early age and he seemed like nice kid; very respectful, polite, and likable. But as he grew older he just turned into a spoiled disrespectful punk who thought he was above the law. And maybe he was never actually nice in the first place because two videos emerged of him when he was young saying racist stuff about black people.

1 Like

My aunt replied with repeating a phrase or two. I found it easy to talk to her.

1 Like

Your boss is never happy with the work you do

My driving pet peeves are tailgaters (I’m not a slow driver) and people who don’t use their indicator lights. My social pet peeves are when I say hello to someone and they don’t answer, when I hold a door for someone and they don’t say thank you, and when I apologize for getting in someone’s way (but really they equally got in my way) and they don’t say anything.
And I just hate it when my husband leaves food on the dishes and utensils and puts them in the dishwasher…

2 Likes

Well, disgruntled family members have been known to do worse to each other than leaking videos of a private nature.

I’m not sure the word “fake” applies in this case. He is on a video singing and laughing about killing blacks. Whether he’s joking or not, (of course he’s not going to kill anyone) it is not appropriate. How could this be fake? And when the tapes emerged he apologized. So he didn’t try to get out of what he did except to say that he was young and didn’t realize how his words could hurt someone.

I think (and many others agree) that at the time that those tapes were made that he was old enough to know what he was doing… He was caught red-handed being racist. What made it worse was that he probably would have never become as rich or famous as he is without the help of the musical artist Usher, who is black and who took him under his wing and helped jump-start his career.

1 Like

Other peoples pet peeves.

2 Likes

1 Like

i don’t hate justin bieber. i feel like i should, but I DON’T HATE ANYONE

1 Like