Is weight advice negatively perceived

Am I paranoid or is advice about helping with weight loss asked for but resentful at same time? Do you want feedback or keep my views to myself?

1 Like

If you’re going to tell me i look fat in that dress, then don’t bother.

I feel like most people want positive feedback, and they get offended when you’re negative with them. I think it’s just the culture now where you have to be overly careful of people’s feefees lest they go all tumblr on you.

3 Likes

I agree. The wimpy Millennials on social media are destroying everything with their sanctimonious faux-outrage at anything that moves.

1 Like

I jjust want people to realize they should put health first. I’ll shut up cuz people are gonna do whatever they wanna do. I guess it’s just reality. My perception I guess is right on. Thnx

1 Like

Thnx for feedback. My perception is right on and not paranoia. I’ll shut up.

I forget people are mentally ill sometimes and are incapable of facing their demons until hit rock bottom. I just don’t want anybody to suffer,but that’s his/her choice thnx

2 Likes

I wish you wouldn’t shut up. I haven’t asked for your advice, but I have learned a lot from reading your posts. Maybe just look at it as, I’m going to lay this down here and whoever is interested can pick it up. If they’re not interested, they’ll walk on by.

At which point, they may remember what you’ve said and be able to put it to use, even if they’re not in a place to do so right now.

4 Likes

Very true. If I help one person, it’s worth it! Thnx

3 Likes

When I was recovering from anorexia, I got on a site and was seeking others in recovery cuz I’d gotten to 100 from 80s, and someone posted “oink, oink,pig,pig”. I am ashamed of my F off response because that person was obviously ill. That was 25 lbs ago. I’m glad I moved on and put me and my health first. I pity that person cuz they are trapped in that awful self destructive life and feel the need to lash out. So, yeah, I’m here if anyone cares

4 Likes

You need to tone it down Mr. Psychologist lol

3 Likes

4 Likes

Here is a good one

“You Are Who You Are Because Of The Choices You Made Yesterday”

3 Likes

Unknown…I bet it was master yoda😜

1 Like

My martial arts teacher drilled this into my head when I was 7

Fight me 151515

1 Like