Is self-love good

I like to love myself, it may be selfish, but I feel good when I love myself, to be good for myself …

6 Likes

Yeah of course! You’ve got to be accepting of oneself if you ever desire to accept others into your life! Be good to yourself and often other things follow!

2 Likes

You should always try to love yourself even the parts you feel are unlovable. It’s not selfish it’s healthy. Too many people struggle in accepting themselves, me included, but there is definitely nothing wrong with being kind to yourself.

2 Likes

Are we talking about feeling good about yourself, or masturbation? Either way it’s good.

Just loving onself …

I once knew a woman who made dates with herself. She would turn the lights down low in her apartment and in her bedroom. And she would light candles throughout her apartment with scented candles. She would make the apartment the perfect temperature. She would make a nice dinner for herself to candlelight. She would get a nice hot bubble bath going and take a bath and then lather herself up with lotion. Then, she would get into a silky negligee just for herself and climb into a freshly made bed and make love to herself with toys and sex jellies. And she reported that she would take it all slow and just have a lovely time making love to herself. She chose this lifestyle rather than the hassle and heartache of a female lover. I couldn’t say I could blame her.

2 Likes

I’d say a perfectly valid thing to do! Sex is always so much more fun with someone else involved though! haha.

2 Likes

I love myself but careless love. I think sometimes that what to do with this life.

1 Like

U are right aku… i am confused too…life is hard…

1 Like

Yes it is. @far_cry0

1 Like

What did Krishna told Arjuna in the Bhagavad Gita?
He told him “whenever Krisha and Arjuna get together, nobody can defeat them”.

Try praying your god more, Niraj !! Have faith in your god and in yourself !!

2 Likes

Not in public. But in your own home it’s OK but I suggest drawing the curtains first.

Yes @Andrey, I can’t move the sword for my benefits . I need a man for it. Win and defeat don’t matter. But it complete with the two (more) men together. I think Lord Krishna didn’t win all the war of his life time.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.