Is it wrong to be attracted to younger women?

First off I’m no pedo.
However, I am attracted to women younger than me.
Sorry, but women with a nice face and body turn me on.
Maybe I am going to hell, but it is what it is.

Here is the kind of woman I like…

3 Likes

That’s just a face and body. What qualities do you like? What about her mind? How much younger? This woman could be ice cold and downright mean. She could be a scammer. She could take everything you have. She could be disloyal. Don’t fall for just a pretty face. There’s a lot more to relationships than that

3 Likes

I like a smart woman, someone who doesn’t b.s.
I’ve seen a lot of Emma’s movies and she is highly intelligent.
But overall her whole makeup really turns me on.

1 Like

Well, first of all, age differences shouldn’t matter—but they do.

Second of all, legally, a 50 or 60 year old man could marry an 18 year old woman. But do you think they can go anywhere without being stared at or judged?

The problem with significant age differences in a relationship is that the two people could be in vastly different stages in life. And a long way apart in maturity levels. A 24 or 25 year old woman, for example, may want to be hanging out with the same age friends and go clubbing every night, while a 40 year old man’s idea of a good time is a calm, quiet dinner in a nice restaurant or staying at home and having friends over to sip wine and talk.

1 Like

Idk, ever since I got sick I’m probably stuck around age 18-25

Well sure, who could look at her and not admire her physical beauty? But @CoCo is right, beauty fades. It’s what’s inside that makes the relationship successful or not.

4 Likes

Some women take care of themselves and stay beautiful their whole life.

1 Like

When I was 26 I went on a date with someone 35 and got ugly stares. It was much better dating a younger guy (20) because I look like I’m a student age… I don’t think it’s wrong. I’m a millennial but I’m more attracted to guys in the z generation. I think it’s just me though… I was never attracted to guys my own age the way I’m attracted to the younger generation…

2 Likes

I think it’s human nature to be attracted to a mate that is more attractive and fertile.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with that man, it’s normal to dream of younger hotter women even when you’re married

Ps:the girl is hot she’s my age or older

2 Likes

did you date women when you were younger like that age?

1 Like

I’ve been attracted to younger men but When it comes to a relationship I’d rather have someone my own age someone that treats me well
I know that a younger man less likely to stay with me
It’s true there’s a lot more going on than physical appearance

2 Likes

Yes, but unfortunately it didn’t work out

1 Like

there was a man in his 50s at the group home i lived in last year and he said that there was a woman who robbed him of like 50,000 dollars and he had to send her to prison apparently he said that he found out she was tied with the mob or something

1 Like

Yeah. People can use beauty to trick others and hurt them in some way.

1 Like

I’m attracted to men older than me by about 20ish years. Not anyone though. Certain personalities. I know its from my childhood and my relationship with my dad who abandoned my family when i was little. I’m in my forties.

1 Like

You’re old enough that there may not be a power play in the relationship. It’s good that you are aware and because you’re aware you probably won’t let that power play happen.

1 Like

I find guys around 25 to 30 most attractive and dated a few. Im a 37 year old single mum. The last guy i was genuinely in love with was 10 years younger. He was very attractive, hot, smart, fit, creative, funny, charming…and a major ■■■■■■■. The age difference was a bit of an issue as well: he would swing from “i dont want anything steady” to “go with me on a half year road trip through europe in a van!” (uhm - and leave behind my kid?!?). He was immature and sought different things.

I think there is nothing wrong to being physically attracted to someone younger. I think many are. But in the end it is not beauty but kindness to go for.

1 Like

is it wrong to be attracted to golden retrievers. they are handsome, friendly, good with people, like long walks on the beach and sweet and like me a lot! :wink: I’m just teasing haha

4 Likes

Having taboo desires doesn’t make you a bad person, we all have them. Doing the wrong thing is what causes problems.

I don’t think pursuing a younger woman would make you a bad person. My hunch is that you would learn first hand the lesson the others mentioned, about what makes a good partner.

4 Likes