İs it myth that vegan people ' s eyes changed colours after being a vegan?

One of my friend sent me this.is it possible to be correct?

1 Like

Sounds really bogus !

5 Likes

Yeah smells fishy

3 Likes

My daughter is vegan and I used to be vegan. Our eyes never changed

5 Likes

It sounds silly, sorry

3 Likes

Maybe a lack of protein and vitamins?

1 Like

Otherwise its impossible.

1 Like

I would think that a drastic change in eye color, such as the one shown, would be unlikely.

2 Likes

I read that eyes can change a little bit based on sunlight, diet , age and the like but I think it is a just a minor change. Maybe just a change in brightness only.

Not including changes as an infant of course.

3 Likes

I read somewhere that certain nutrients deficiency can cause eye diseases. Also it can be side effects of certain meds.

2 Likes

I wish I had blue eyes

But…

My eyes are blue, green and a bit yellow. Unfortunately that ends up looking pretty grey and dull from further than 50cm away.

1 Like

My husband has eyes that change. They’re bright blue, grey, or a mix of blue and grey.

2 Likes

I’m vegan, and my eyes are the same slate grey they always were

3 Likes

There may more than one myth. Here is what I read about women, vegetarianism and “down there”. Supposedly they taste better, lol

1 Like

Same with men. Can vouch for that.

Men - if you want women to do a certain thing when you finish, go vegan. They’ll have no problem with it.

1 Like

oh crap, I must taste awful, I hardly eat any vegetables, lol :eggplant: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Kinda makes you think about changing your diet, huh? :wink:

1 Like

Especially now that I’m on a dating app!

1 Like

That’s not true at all.

1. I studied anatomy and organ functions, for a long time, when I was in school for Medical Billing & Coding. This thing your friend sent you is 100% BS.
  2. I was vegan for a while. My eyes didn’t change, not even slightly.
2 Likes