Is it football or basketball season?

Sorry @Afraid but not a HUGE hockey fan :wink: Not till playoffs at least.

Now that baseball is over (cough cough Yankees lost cough cough)…It’s either basketball or football season to me. Can’t decide which one though.

1 Like

football you mean soccer? I love soccer. I dont like American football.

3 Likes

Lol American football I’m a Jets fan. I meant. Oops forgot this was an international forum and not just North America.

I love the World Cup…although America won’t be in it next year :laughing:

in Europe we love soccer-football.

2 Likes

Do you ever watch your North American rugby team play?

No! Didn’t even know that exists!!! Lol.

1 Like

Yea you guys are quite good actually

2 Likes

Football!! Not a huge basketball fan. :football:

2 Likes

My daughter plays rugby! Got asked to play on both the national and Canadian high school rugby team!

1 Like

Both! This is the best time of the year, get the best of both worlds

1 Like

I watch Oklahoma University football, but, other than the Superbowl, that is all the football I watch.

1 Like

This past Thursday we had a ‘sports equinox’ (football, baseball, basketball and hockey all playing on the same day). That doesn’t happen very often.

1 Like

I agree @anon49063606 :wink: :slight_smile:

Yeah @kindness only like the 30th time ever

1 Like

Woman play rugby, i havnt heard of that lol.

Congratz to her though

1 Like

In the uk, if you have pay tv, you get the American football, basketball and baseball. Hockey is on freeview. I liketo watch American sports because the production value is so high - is a real event.

1 Like

@anon20613941 you watching the Spurs game?

1 Like

It’s football season. American football, I mean. Basketball is just ten guys running up and down a court, doing the same thing a couple hundred times. Ok, I realize basketball fans see more than that, but that’s all I see. I’m all about football, though. My Lions have a bye week; it’s just as well, I never get to watch them, anyway.

I don’t like NBA all that much but NCAA basketball is my favorite sports league. Uconn huskies!!

Yeah I am @_JDOG26! Is a good game.

1 Like