Is evolution an OK Topic?

There are two sides to it. But people are saying it is disproved. The conspiracy is that they are still feeding it to the public. lolol. Is the universe old? Was the earth molten? Are there feathered reptiles?
What is your position?

Evolution isn’t a religious topic or political topic. It’s science, so unless someone tries to turn the topic religious it’s fine.

1 Like

Just thought I would ask why you think it is disproved when there is literally cold hard evidence. I mean is that not enough for you that there is actual fossils. Or is mass evidence not enough for you? I dont understand people that deny science.

2 Likes

It’s theory not science. The dating tools give questionable results. How do you explain sea fossils on Mt. Everest? The cold hard evidence is not that. Name one missing link. What evidence are you referring to?

1 Like

Im no expert but arent the Himalayas where two continents collided?

1 Like

Well we have examples of monkeys slowly evolving into humans. Literal physical evidence, I am not sure why you think it is not evidence.

1 Like

The Himalayas were pushed up by continental drift. They weren’t always mountains.

1 Like

That is a drawing of the theory. When did man appear?

1 Like

It’s difficult for some people to understand the vast amount of time that occurred before humans came along. The fossil record shows us just how long time actually has been going on

Well it goes back and back, theres modern man, homosapians then it goes back further into primates and even further and further until we were like sea creatures.

1 Like

You misunderstand what theory means in science. In science a theoryis something that has been tested, is validated, and can be reproduced. You’re assuming theory isa hypothesis which is a guess.

1 Like

There is no proof for long ages of time @anon4362788. More proof in the solar system for a young universe. Can there be life from inorganic substances? any proof ? The is no organic soup that came into being and was struck by lightning and produced life.

1 Like

Sharing 96% of our dna with apes is pretty substantial.

1 Like

There’s literally millions of bits of evidence.

2 Likes

Theres no proof of that because it would be impossible to get it, we only have theories for how it began on a microscopical level. But we can see stars being born, dying with telescopes so out of the trillions of stars in the galaxy, ours cant be unique.

1 Like

It is a guess and so is the ort cloud and dark energy and dark matter. Even Darwin said that if a missing link was not found he doubted his own theory.

@gobeyond religious or not, these views are ridiculous. You could Google all of this and easily find adequate answers. But I suspect that is not what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Name one @anon4362788

The millions of years old fossil record. Austalopithecus, as well.

https://www.encyclopedia.com/social-sciences-and-law/anthropology-and-archaeology/human-evolution/australopithecus