Is anyone else stuck in psychosis?

I dont know if this is psychosis or not but the tv and YouTube are talking about me again. Its terrifying to know that the whole country is watching me and waiting on me to die. I’m scared for my life.

2 Likes

It is definitively psychosis. Tell your psychiatrist.

2 Likes

You’re just synching with the immediate vicinity. The entire country doesn’t really care or know about you.

1 Like

So the media isn’t talking about me and making me the center of attention? What I’m experiencing is the country talking about me. It is so scary.

well put…“synching”

Yes, people don’t care about schizophrenics, they would talk about you only if you were the president or a mass murderer.

2 Likes

Also well put. I have a similar delusion, and this helped me.

2 Likes

It’s not the entire country, your brain is reaching too far. It’s a localized thing. Also metaphysical. No living human except your friends / family / aquaintances have a clue who you are.

3 Likes

So most of the country isn’t watching me on a hidden camera?

No. You’re really not that interesting, versus an actual celebrity or teacher.

Just reframe what is going on. It just feels big, it’s really not.

1 Like

Have I ever been broadcasted on tv or radio? Like at least a year or 2 ago?

Probably not. Maybe you had a little background cameo in a local news broadcast, if you were in the area. Other than that, why would you be.

Having mental illness doesn’t magically mean you’re a superstar or something. It’s literal brain damage, your gauge of reality is messed up.

5 Likes

Thankyou, I’ve been going through this for a little over 3 years.

1 Like

I understand. Going through a similar thing. Working on getting out.

3 Likes

yeah with me its worst the TV al a alwyas has coincidents about me like iam the one and the voices say that I am

According to my psychiatrist I’m currently delusional. Good thing that my apparent lack of insight prevents me from believing them.

1 Like

I have never seen you or know anything about you and I’m on youtube all the time.
I don’t even know how I can see anything about you.

1 Like

I have this feeling, it’s like being subjected to a trunk radio lych mob live streaming our silent speech & psychosis 24/7 even in the shower & loo.

Try not to act out in public or to reply back as they will be harder to remove.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.