IQ brain culture fair short test

Did this one a couple of days ago .

My score will intimidate no one. Go on. Have a go

IQ brain short test

Dude they charge scrilla to show you the results…
Besides, I only completed 18 out of 25 questions… although all my answers were probably correct. Oh and my internet connexion sucks, there is a delay until the next page is loaded.
Bottom line big failure.

My parents took me to a psychiatrist and they gave me an IQ test I thought I was doing too well so I started answering questions wrong.
But it still was high enough that my father got me into Mensa but I never went there because I have nothing in common with them I’m on a different planet.

Planet sz that is far beyond what anyone could ever understand.

4 Likes

That one is free but you have to sign up to get results.

I did sign up and they didn’t show anything. They probably have different policies for our country than for UK ??!
Sucks…

The result does take quite a long time to load.

Oh but the payment methods loaded pretty fast…
No man, I waited long enough. The test isn’t free for everybody, end of story.

Funny I didn’t have to pay then I tried again and it asked for payment.

Here is link to the free test on their site. Only 8 questions, in 2 minutes . Same Culture fair style.

IQ brain free test

I am very sleepy but I will try…

Here’s my score:

"Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache Server at www.iq-brain.com Port 80"

2 Likes

I’m average it says but didn’t say score it’s asking to buy credits I think I wanted a certificate likes yours :frowning:

Perhaps try again later.

1 Like

I used the snipping tool on windows to get a screenshot of the certificate.

1 Like

I see. @firemonkey if I’m honest I just gave up and started picking shapes that looked right. I wasn’t even sure they were correct.

I did the test this morning on my laptop where I can take screenshots without much hassle.
It took me two attempts, the first attempt I wasn’t able to finish on time and it redirected me to an error page. The second time around I was faster.
I have extensive knowledge of this type of tests, which is why I usually score pretty high. It doesn’t necessarily translate to other areas of intelligence.

test_short_iq_andrey_2017

Firemonkey, if you have an inferiority complex, which I hope is not the case, I can try explaining you each question: how I reasoned before choosing an answer.
With practice you will be able to score higher on similar tests.

I have never been good at these culture fair tests.

The marked difference between them and my verbal score indicates a learning difficulty.

All IQ verbal

http://alliqtests.com/tests/1/70/

1 Like

"The Roman Catholic population of the world is larger than that of all other Christian sects combined."
I’m not sure about that… The Orthodox church alone has quite a few proselytes…And it’s technically a “church” not a sect… then there are Baptists, Adventists, Lutherans, Evangelists, Jehova’s witnesses, Copts… I find it hard to believe Roman Catholics outnumber all the others combined.

Anyway, here’s my score. I’m pretty happy with my result :blush:

test_culture_andrey_2017