iPhone 12 Pro or Samsung Z flip 3?

I currently have an iPhone 12 Pro and although it’s a good phone, I’m not that excited about it.
I don’t like the feel of the phone, it’s a very heavy phone.
I was recently flirting with the idea of purchasing the new Samsung Z flip 3 phone.

It seems to be a really cool smart phone that folds.

Pretty neat uh!

Any one have opinions on this?

@Aziz

3 Likes

It is a pretty new technology. I would pass. What do you say @Aziz? :cat::cat::cat:

3 Likes

It’s not that new @GrayBear
There were a couple of previous generations of these high tech flip phones from Samsung and other manufacturers.

1 Like

Yeah. I just don’t think it is there yet :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

It’s getting some good reviews except for the fair battery life.

1 Like

Thanks for giving me your opinion @GrayBear

1 Like

Samsung is good, Flip or not.

1 Like

Thanks @Yellowdiamond

1 Like

Yea I think its still too early for foldable phones, they’re too expensive and have a smaller battery than non foldable phones. They need to have a bigger battery and reduce their price.

5 Likes

Thats a very decent phone, why change unless you need Android features like no itunes, file browser, etc

3 Likes

I was having Subway.

1 Like

Yeah I guess I’ll stick with my iPhone @Aziz
Thanks

3 Likes

I have a 12 pro max and no complaints about it.

With Apple you know what you’re getting, and the phone will last you easily another 3-4 years without having to change it

Although, I only lost £200 on my 11 pro, and bought a 12 pro max off eBay for £350 cheaper than from Apple - and it was sealed and had the warranty for a full year

If your smart about it, you can survive on the latest tech relatively easily…

However the 13 pro max is not that much of an upgrade unless you care about screen responsiveness and cinematic filming

2 Likes

Thanks @Joker 151515

1 Like

the camera probably isn’t as good

2 Likes

I want the Z flip. It looks so cool.

2 Likes

I have samsng a02s I’m happy I don’t need better phone . Why waste money on phone ?

1 Like

Yeah the Z flip does look cool!

1 Like

The flip looks cool, but I ended up with the Pixel in the end and I am liking it so far… Excellent camera.

2 Likes

I like that youtuber, I watch him a lot. To me, android beats Apple or ios on everything, however, most of it is down to personal preference. I recently got the newest Samsung flagship, the Galaxy S21 Ultra, which I think is absolutely incredible; no complaints and very pleased. But Apple does have advantages if you’re involved in the Apple “ecosystem” so to speak. My personal choice would go to the flip, or I think better yet, I would do the fold, as I like the features more and is less expensive. Either way, it’s totally up to your preference, @Wave.

3 Likes