INVEGA TRINZA - One dose every 3 months!

How awesome is this! I saw this on a YouTube ad advising it fights the symptoms for 3 months which would be awfully convenient for a lot of us! Is anyone currently on this medication? I know it’s annoying having to get that depo every 2 or 4 weeks! Pills are easier but this is another level!

Check out the site (use at your own risk)

3 Likes

I just started the one month injection. How have they managed this I have no idea. Amazing.

1 Like

That’s incredible! from that response it appears to be working for you! I wonder if they sell this in Australia? I’ll have to ask the doctor next time they see me because a lot patients in New South Wales get put under Community Treatment Orders from lack of medication and this looks like a very strong positive outcome!

1 Like

I started it just a week ago. I get my second injection tomorrow and then each month.

I came off my other medication. There has been a very slight improvement so far. I will see how it goes. Hopefully it will work well.

1 Like

For me I have not been able to tolerate taking medication. If you think an injection would work better for you and be healthier ask it def can’t hurt. And 3 months definitely sounds like a good deal :+1:better than a few pills everyday for me at least.

Everyone is different. Some hate needles.

Also I was told in the meeting with my doctor it goes straight into the blood not through the liver. I was happy about that.

All the best with this.

1 Like

Thanks, I guess one of my main concerns left is how long it takes for medication it takes like this to pass through the Australian health system because I’ve read there is even a depo for epilim and I was told of course there’s no such thing by the doctor and told by a hospital I was once in we shouldn’t be questioning another countries health system but well…when you see things like this of quick and easy solution it makes your teeth just grunt. My main issue at the moment with schizoaffective disorder is anxiety and I’ve seen how quickly my brain suck in information with the communication is good inside my mind with no anxiety and well…

It makes me wonder for me and everyone else if part of our brains have just gone to sleep from the world due to all the negativity we’ve delt with in our lives. One person I talked to said we schizos are actually very intelligent people and a GP in Parramatta said the same thing. So I wonder what is stopping us from reaching our true potential if it’s truly out there. It’s a theory but I’ll soon find out!