Intrusive Images - Where do they come from?

More than likely its just subconscious stuff. eat healthy, think positive…that sort of thing and it may not happen as often.
As for demon intrusion, you don’t need a priest. Jesus can cast out the demon if you sincerely ask him to…he can send angels to battle the demons away, if there are demons around.
People watched the Exorcist too much and think only a priest can cast out the demon, LOL

1 Like

I’m sorry you are going through this. I experience the same thing only my images happen one after another so fast it’s like watching a film strip. Other times I have visions where I am transported to another reality. I think they are psychosis because they’ve gone away, except when I’m stressed, with ECT. I know with OCD they talk about seeing images so I’m not sure what the difference is. Something to ask your pdoc about. I hope you get your meds straightened out. :sunny:

1 Like

Well I do have OCD this could be the cause - I am going to talk it over with my pdoc - thanks

1 Like

My intrusive images come from ordinary thoughts that turned intrusive. I used not to see pictures that came along with intrusive thoughts. Thoughts and images would usually pass by normally. But I have had people inside my body condemning me for the thoughts. I would be so afraid and full of dread thinking and seeing “bad” thoughts because i’ve been persecuted for having them. Its kind of like a never ending cycle.

1 Like